Tuesday, September 28, 2010

yippeee!

All of our supplies finished coming today. It was like Christmas. I loved smelling all of my fragrance oils, looking at the Micas and checking out the different melt and pour bases I ordered. I also made a cold process batch of black tea today. My house smells so good right now! I don't know if I will be able to wait a day to look at it. I didn't do such a good job explaining everything to Jim, I want him to read my soap making books. That and watch the soapqueen blog made by the owner of brambleberry. She is awesome and explains everything so clearly. Supplies I ordered from there are top notch and they came with a cute little sample of rain fragrance. Here are some pictures from today! Jim took them as I made the soap.
 I used  olive and coconut here. You measure oils by weight for soap making.





We will update again when we unwrap the mold!









 


No comments:

Post a Comment