Thursday, December 2, 2010

Creative Collaboration!

Okay, first don't forget to come and support over 20 artists' at the first ever Women's building artisans' market. I will be there Friday 5-8 and Saturday 10-4. Yay! 373 Central Ave, Albany NY.

I will also have gift sets for sale. My Aunt Mary Louise embroidered me some gorgeous handtowels and my co-worker, Sue Gomes,  knitted me the most beautiful 100% cotton washcloths. Last but not least, Jim made the best cedar soap savers.  Aren't they great together? Nothing beats creative collaboration! I will also post some pictures of my ceramic soap dishes.



Jim made the gray one. It's really funny because you can tell I didn't make it. I glazed it, but chose a glaze I knew he would use. It's called burnished steel.

No comments:

Post a Comment