Tuesday, April 12, 2011

All glory comes from daring to begin...


Karma Vegan Handcrafted Cold Process Soap with Shea and Avocado Butters
My "karma" vegan friendly soap!
Need some grounding today. Decided to revisit my list of  "to do" items for the year.

Get etsy up and running...check X

shameless plug: http://www.etsy.com/shop/TandJsoaps

Name my shop!!!!! TandJSoaps is kinda sticking with me but that wasn't the initial intent. I can draw, paint, sculpt, photograph, make a DAMN good soap, but I can't for the life of me come up with a catchy name. Any thoughts??? I came up with a cheesy one that I liked...but then found out it was used. SoulSoap or Soap for the Soul. ArtisanSoulSoap. ARRGGGG!!!!! It needs to be perfect.

New thing to add to the list:
Do something I am afraid of....maybe I will do that next week. 


No comments:

Post a Comment