Wednesday, September 7, 2011

New Beauty Product

I wanted to share some new products that I LOVE. I am going to start with Organix Coconut Milk Shampoo. Yuuuummmmy.



You have to smell this shampoo to believe it! I never get tired of it. I have been trying to find a coconut scent for my soap to rival this shampoo. IT SMELLS SO GOOD! You will pay a couple extra bucks for this shampoo, but your hair and body will thank you. It's great too, so a little goes a long way. I get mine at BJ's so the price isn't that much different. This shampoo leaves my thin wavy hair feeling clean and light!

Organix Organic coconut milk  has organic coconut milk and ultra whipped egg white proteins (sorry my vegan friends) along with weightless coconut oil to hydrate and nourish your hair as gentle cleansers wash away impurities.
 Luxurious Sulfate Free & Paraben Free Formulas • Organic Active Ingredients • Amazing Scent
They have a whole series of different shampoos and conditioners, can't wait to try the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment