Saturday, May 19, 2012

Forever and a day

Oh Blog, I love you and I am sorry I have neglected you for so long! Teaching full time this year and soaping part-time has become very consuming!  Here is an updated schedule:

Saturday, June 9, 2012 10:00AM-5:00PM
16th Annual Art on Lark 2011
Presented by the Lark Street BID


Saturday, June 16, 2012
Troy's River Street Art Festival
10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
River Street Troy, NY 


Delmar Farmer's Market
Every Saturday Starting June 2, 2012 -December 2012!
9AM-1PM
Bethlehem Central Middle School
332 Kenwood Avenue
Delmar, New York
http://www.delmarmarket.org



So the inevitable finally happened and I will be laid off on June 30th. I have made the decision to try and focus on soap for a year and see where it takes me. This means you will see the blog back up and running! Hope everyone is well. 


xoxo, Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment