Sunday, March 6, 2011

Spring Craft Show!

Jim made me a BEAUTIFUL new display for the craft shows. LOVE IT! Let me know what you think :)

Me and my new craft table!

New display rack that Jim made. I love it!

My friend Michelle and I.

The craft show was fun. I was really impressed with the students at Rensselaer High School . They were so helpful, nice and funny! Their Key Club was around to help craft vendors bring their tables and displays in. I wanted to tip them!

Next weekend we will be at Pine Grove church in Colonie.
FREE! Saturday, March 12, 2011 from  10 AM – 3 PM. Pine Grove Methodist Church
Over 30 vendors and crafters!
1580 Central Ave, Colonie, NY 12205
See you there!

2 comments:

  1. Your new set up is beautiful. Kudos to your husband who is obviously a talented woodworker.
    I hope we run into one another at a local craft fair soon.
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bonnie! Hope to see you soon too! Your jewelry is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete